Thans form the sentences from Active into Passive.
They cancelled the flight Rome.
Karl Lagerfeld designed these sun glasses.
My mum makes this salad with pickled cucumbers and fresh parsley.
They offered him a new job.
- 1. The flight to Rome was cancelled (by them)
2. These sunglasses were designed by Karl L.
3. This salad is made with pickled cucumbers and fresh parsley (by my mum)
4. A new job was offered to him.
- 1. The flight was cancelled.
2. Sunglasses are designed by.
3. This salad is made by.
4. He was offered.