Present Simple or Present Continuous? Употребите правильную форму глагола в скобках.
1. Hurry up! Everybody (wait) for you.
2. ‘You (watch) TV?’ ‘No, you can turn it off.’
3. What you usually (do) at weekends?
4. The Volga (flow) into the Caspian Sea.
5. I’m tired. I (go) to bed now. Goodnight!
6. This train is never late. It always (leave) on time.
7. Don’t put the dictionary away. I (use) it.
8. Who is this man? What he (want)?
9. You look serious! What you (think) about?
10. He told me his address but I (not remember) it now.
11. Jane (not drink) coffee very often.
12. Please don’t make so much noise. Tom (do) his homework.
13. I (look) for Ann. You (know) where she is?
14. He never (tell) the truth. I (not believe) him.
15. ‘Tom usually (help) about the house?’ ‘No, he.’
16. You may phone Peter and ask him. I think he (not sleep) yet.
17. When your children usually (get) up?
18. Why that man (look) at us? You (recognize) him?
19. ‘Can you drive?’ ‘I (learn). My father (teach) me.’
20. Listen to those people! What language they (speak)?
- 1.is waiting 2.are you wathing TV? 3. What do you usually do at weekends? 4. flows 5. am going 6. leaves 7. use 8. What does he want? 9. What are you thinking about? 10. don't remember 11. doesn't drink 12. is doing 13 am looking 14 tells, don't believe 15 Does Tom usually help? 16 isn't sleeping 17 get 18 Why is that man looking at us? Do you recognize him? 19 learn, teaches 20 What language are they speaking?