Преобразуйте предложения в косвенную речь?
1. They said: "We have forgotten to phone our friend".
2. "I'm going to the cinema straight from work. Will you go with me?" Barry said to Ann.
3. "What will you be doing at ten o'clock on Friday?" asked Ben. "I think I will be having breakfast", said Mike.
4. The man asked us: "Is there a post office near here?"
5. "Where is my magazine, Alice?" asked mother. "I have put it on the table", said Alice.
6. "I won't do it until they give me some money", said the boy.
7. "Don't smoke in the compartment", said the passenger.
8. Rita said to me: "What has mother told you to do today?"
9. "Which of you is free now?" asked the teacher.
10. "I think she works in a bank", said Andrew.
11. Helen said to me: "I know they're your best friends".
12. "I met your sister in the street yesterday", she said to Johnny.
13. Eric said to me: "Come and have a look at my new bike".
14. He said to me: "Where was Chris going when you met him?"
15. The doctor said to his patient: "How are you feeling now?"
- 1. They said that they had forgotten to phone their friend.
2. Barry asked Ann would she go with him to the cinema straight from work.
3. Ben asked Mike what would he be doing at ten o'clock on Friday. And Mike answered that he think he would be having breakfast
4. The man asked us was there a post office near there.
5.mother asked Alice where was her magazine Alice said that she had put it on the table.
6. The bow said that he wouldn't do that until they give him some money.
7. The passenger said to not smoke in compartment.
8. Rita asked me what had mother told me to do that day.
9. The teacher asked which of they were free then.
10. Andre think that she worked in a bank.
11. Helen said me that she know they were my best friends.