Помогите ПОЖАЛУЙСТА поставить глаголы в правильной форме?
1) I ( to finish) to read book yesterday.
2) We all ( to help) dad in the garden when our mum ( to come).
3) My mother ( to wash) the floor and ( to water) the flowers for 2 hours before we ( to come).
4) By 2 o^clock yesterday my father ( to finish) his work in the yard.
5) She ( to play) this part for a yead when I ( to see) the performance.
6) We ( to do ) it before he ( to come).
7) While he ( to sleep) , his wife ( to watch ) TV.
8) You ( to meet) your friend yesterday ?
9) He ( to fix) his bike for an hour when his mother ( to call) him.
10) We ( to prepare) holiday dinner by 5 o^clock.
11) When she ( to come) they ( to argue).
12) When you ( to see) him?
13) I was sure Mary ) to learn) English since childhood.
14) She ( to pass) the exam by six o^clock.
15) I ( to read) the book whole evening,
16) They ( to leave) our town 5 years ago.
- 1) finished
2) were helping, came
3) was washing, watering, have come
4) had finished
5) had been playing, saw
6) will be doing, comes
7) was sleeping, was watching
8) Did you meet...?
9) had been fixing, called
10) had prepared
11) came, were arguing
12) When did you see him?
13) Mary had (has) been learning
14) She has passed
15) was reading